Our studio was founded on the principles of collaboration, innovation, and purpose-driven solutions.
Problem solvers by nature, we are purposeful and intentionally curious.
As architects, we know that any successful project is a result of teamwork and collaboration with all involved, client, consultants, governing bodies, municipal authorities, the contractor, and the community. We are inclusive in our collaborative imagining and consensus-building while translating this insight into designs that provide individual targeted solutions that results in strong consensus, maximizing success.
In the end, our comprehensive, thoughtful, and collaborative approach enables us to surpass expectations, while constantly demonstrating stewardship that builds equitable and thriving social constructs and communities through thoughtful and human-centric design.
In an ever-changing world of increasing challenges in the way we live and work, METAFOR is a voice for innovative design thinking and environmental leadership.
Our process keeps the team informed and we build consensus with stakeholders so they are confident they will end up with a quality project that meets current and long-term needs.
- Site analysis and site programming.
- Verification and document building functional program requirements.
- Define and prepare operational requirements and performance specifications.
- Develop a clear reference design highlighting site requirements as well as building material and quality expectations.
- Assist in the preparation of final contract including risk transfer and mitigation requirements.
- Participation in proponent review meetings.
- Assistance with bid analysis.
- Completion of construction compliance reviews.
- Assistance with close-out procedures.